- Chemaf shall take adequate precaution for the protection of data.
- Chemaf shall ensure that information related to its user, is secure and appropriate controls are in place to prevent unauthorized disclosure or modification.
4.1 Collection of Information & Purpose
- We may collect your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, demographic information, mobile number, location and other personally identifiable information that you submit on the Website (“Personally Identifiable Information”) to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To improve customer services and to improve our website.
4.2 Data Retention
4.3 Legitimate and Fair Use
Chemaf shall only collect, use, or disclose PII by lawful and fair means, in accordance with applicable laws, and fully observing the legal rights of individuals. CHEMAF shall only obtain or use PII in order to fulfil.
Chemaf’s legitimate business purposes, such as (but not limited to) evaluating applications for membership with CHEMAF (including any of its individual programs), maintaining Chemaf’s membership accounts, maintaining regular communications with Chemaf members, furnishing services to members, complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and protecting Chemaf’s legal rights and interests. Chemaf shall use the minimum amount of PII necessary and, whenever possible, should rely instead upon anonymous or aggregated information to accomplish its business objectives. Chemaf prohibits any unauthorized use of PII by Chemaf personnel or its agents.
4.4 Individual Choice
Chemaf believes individuals should be able to decide how Chemaf collects and uses their PII to the greatest extent possible. Whenever possible or required by law, Chemaf shall obtain the consent of an individual before collecting or processing their PII and, where an individual withholds or later withdraws their consent, respect their indicated wishes. Chemaf will strive in particular to obtain the consent of individuals where Chemaf collects and processes ‘Sensitive Personal Information’, while recognizing it may in some instances be necessary to process such Information to protect adequately Chemaf’s legal rights and interests. When seeking an individual’s consent, Chemaf shall provide the individual with sufficient information to allow the individual to make an informed decision, allow the individual to later withdraw their consent, and refrain from penalizing the individual for withholding their consent. For the avoidance of doubt.
a. Chemaf shall ensure that any benchmarking surveys, questionnaires, and related research tools capturing PII contain a mechanism for securing the consent of the respondent and that the relevant individual has affirmatively indicated their consent.
b. Chemaf shall allow individuals to decide whether their PII will be used for other purposes besides those appearing in any notices furnished to the individual, other than where necessary to protect Chemaf ‘s legal rights and interests.
c. Chemaf shall respect an individual’s decision not to receive marketing and promotional communications from Chemaf.
4.5 Information Integrity
4.6 Information Security & Privacy
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access. We are committed to protecting your PII in our custody and have taken reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your PII from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We have a process for regularly testing the effectiveness of our Technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
- When you have chosen a password which allows you to access a certain part of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Chemaf advises you not to share your password with anyone for its misuse.
- We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via the website; any transmission is therefore will be at your own risk.
- Data Security incidents to be reported to Grievance Officers via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.7 Information Sharing with Partner
4.8 Links to other sites
4.9 Tracking and Cookies Data
4.10 Dishonest and Fraudulent Intentions are prohibited
Dishonest and fraudulent intentions are prohibited and no one should indulge in any of these such as:
a. Unauthorized computer system or computer network or computer resource
b. Introducing or causing to be introduced any computer contaminant or computer virus into any computer, computer system or computer network.
c Damaging or causing to be damaged any computer, computer system or computer network, data, computer database or any other programs residing in such computer, computer system or computer network.
d. Charging the services availed of by a person to the account of another person by tampering with or manipulating any computer, computer system, or computer network.
Chemaf would maintain an active program to ensure compliance with and maintain awareness about the Policy. Failure to do so may be grounds for disciplinary action.
4.11 Rights under Applicable Law
- We acknowledge your right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing, Data portability and object to the processing of your personal data. However, these rights are not absolute in nature and are subjected to contract, applicable legislation, record-keeping requirement under applicable statutes, ongoing disputes or potential disputes Chemaf may foresee.
- In the event of any misconduct/fraud/cybercrime, etc. on your part, the Company shall be at liberty to use your PII as evidence in the Court of law and shall also be entitled to carry out investigations/inquiries as it deems fit with the help of private agencies or authorities as it deems it. By you consenting to this Notice, you agree to share of your PII for the aforesaid purposes and understand that exercise of your rights to that extent shall be restricted.
- Chemaf reserves their right to take action against the users who infringe their intellectual rights.
4.14 Legal Disclaimer
- This is the official site of Chemaf and provides general information about Chemaf. All the text, graphics, trademarks and all other content displayed on this site are owned by Chemaf. The information and content is based on the laws applicable in UK.
- While efforts are made to keep the information on this site accurate and timely, Chemaf do not guarantee or endorse the content, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks and other items contained herein or any other server. This site and the materials, information and references to services and products if any herein, including without limitations, text, graphics and links, are provided “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permissible, Chemaf disclaims any warranties, express and/or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus and warranties arising from a course of dealing or course of performance. Chemaf does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful component. Chemaf does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the site in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
- Chemaf is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of or the inability to use, the site and/or the materials contained on the site irrespective of whether the materials contained on the site are provided by Chemaf.
- The contents of this site are subject to change without notice. Commercial use of any of the contents of this site in any manner is prohibited without prior written permission from an authorised person. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hardcopy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. Chemaf reserves all other rights.
- This site may contain some hyperlinks which lead out of this site. Information contained in any site linked from this site has not been reviewed for accuracy or legal sufficiency. Chemaf is not responsible for the content of any such external hyperlinks and references to any external links should not be construed as an endorsement of the links or their content.
- No information on this site shall constitute an invitation to invest in the Chemaf of the Companies. Neither Chemaf nor the entities belonging to the Chemaf of Companies Conglomerate, nor their respective officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it, including, without limitation, any loss or profit, loss of business, loss of use indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
- By viewing this site you are deemed to agree to jurisdiction of the courts at London, UK in respect of any action arising there from or related thereto.
- If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com.